September 6 - 21, 2013
Celebrating 18 years of fun and friendly competition!
Each September, over 20,000 employees, managers, and volunteers from over 180+ companies throughout Calgary's business community participate in an Olympic-style event called the Calgary Corporate Challenge (CCC).
For 16 days, participants take part in a wide array of sporting and special events in the evenings and on the weekends. There is an event in here for everyone in a company, regardless of their athletic ability. Teams come in company t-shirts, costumes and some even have mascots who get in on the fun!
Basketball, Badminton, Horseshoes, Trivia, Laser Tag, Truck Pull, Bocce, Mini-Golf, Ultimate Frisbee, Cribbage,
Mountain Bike, Urban Orienteering, Curling, Scavenger Hunt, Volleyball, Darts, Soccer, 8-Ball, Foosball, Softball, 10K Run.
Adopt-An-Athlete, CEO Challenge, Kick-Off Pep Rally, Big Bike Challenge, Closing Ceremonies,
Spirit Contest, Blood Donor Challenge, Family Day, Torch Relay, Video Contest, CCC Idol / Midway Party, Game Board.
(*events are subject to change)
The Benefits of Corporate Challenge:
- The CCC Games encourage a fun, active, lifestyle for all participants, by offering a wide variety of events targeting the corporate population as a whole - not just the athletic elite.
- At a cost of less than, $10/employee, participating in the CCC Games is a very cost effective Human
- Promotes interaction of co-workers and enhances employee / employer relations.
- Builds morale and instils corporate pride.
- Encourages companies to get involved in the community and contribute to several Calgary charities.
- Showcases the company's commitment to teambuilding and volunteerism.
- The CCC Games are fun for everyone!!