So You Think You've Got Spirit? CCC Video Challenge
We know you've got Spirit, so why not show it off! Put together a video under 2 minutes in length showcasing your team spirit and corporate pride. A panel of judges will determine which videos makes the Top 10 and viewer voting will then select the winning video. Rally your friends, family and co-workers to vote for your video (1 vote per person/per 24hr period). The Winner of the 2012 Video Challenge will be announced at the 2012 Kick-Off Pep Rally on Friday, September 7th.
Viewer Voting Instructions:
1. Visit either:
2. Under the "View Entries" Tab watch all the videos
3. Under the "Vote Now" Tab VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE! and make sure to do it every day.
July 16 - CCC Video Challenge begins
August 15 - All entries must be uploaded and linked through one of these sites:
August 22 - The Top 10 video list will be released for Voting
August 22 - Viewer voting begins
September 5 - Viewer voting ends
September 7 - The Winner will be announced at the 2012 Kick-Off Pep Rally
Tips & Tricks
- You don't need an expensive video camera to participate in video contests. Many digital cameras, and even cell phones, have the ability to record a quality video.
- Incorporate your company's logo, this shows company pride. Please make sure that you are following all corporate guidelines within your organization.
- Read over the Video Challenge Rules, there are some important guidelines that you must follow to ensure that your video is not disqualified.
- Take note of the deadlines, no late entries will be accepted.
- Be creative when incorporating different aspects of the September Games; sporting events, special events, charitable events, the CCC Mission Statement, volunteering, components of the rules of sporting events.
*This event is strictly for fun - no CCC points will be awarded to the winner.
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org