The following Special Events are open to all participants at all CCC companies and to the general public during the upcoming September Games. Please feel free to share these events with your corporate teams!
Friday, September 7 - 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. @ Eau Claire Festival Market
- Attendees have the opportunity to enjoy complimentary lunch, pick up their CEO Passports & Gameboards (for those companies who have chosen to participate in these events), and view CCC's presentation and lighting of the cauldron which will signify the official kickoff of the 2018 CCC September Games! Participating companies can also drop off their company t-shirt entry for the T-Shirt Challenge at this event.
Friday, September 14 - 5 p.m. - 8 p.m. @ National 8 (rooftop patio)
- Attendees will have the opportunity to celebrate their team's accomplishments and show their support for CCC's ten charity partners by attending our first-ever Halfway Party at National 8 on the rooftop patio! CCC is proud to be partnering with our ten charity partners and ten local breweries to bring you an awesome night of celebration at the midway point of the 2018 September Games. No other CCC events are scheduled to take place on this night.
Sunday, September 16 - 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. @ Lot 6 at Stampede Park
- Truck Pull & Amazing Race (Sports Events) will take place for all divisions throughout the day at this event. In addition to these scheduled events, attendees are encouraged to bring their family and friends (all ages) to enjoy food concessions, beer gardens, various kid-friendly attractions, and mix & mingle with CCC's ten charity partners.
- Note: This event is held on a Sunday this year. Please make use of free street parking in the surrounding areas or public transit if you do not wish to pay for parking at Stampede Park.
Charity Challenge Drop Off
Saturday, September 22 - scheduled times vary @ Imperial Oil in Quarry Park
- The Charity Challenge Drop Off will take place on the final day of the 2018 CCC September Games. All tangible donations (i.e. food, books, etc.) will be accepted by CCC's Charity Partners at this event. Monetary donations can also be dropped off at this time. The final GameBoard Tally (as part of the GameBoard Challenge) will be taking place at this event. Please check the CCC website and make note of the scheduled drop-off time for your division. Non-company representatives (friends/family) are welcome to drop off donations on behalf of your company.
Thursday, September 27 - 5 p.m. - 9 p.m. @ The Palace Theatre
- Attendees will have the opportunity to eat, drink and enjoy an awards and recognition ceremony to celebrate the 2018 CCC September Games. Divisional Winners (1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams) will be announced for each of CCC's 6 divisions, and 1 Spirit Winner will also be recognized in each division. Other awards will be presented throughout the night, including the CEO Challenge winners in each division, the overall 2018 T-Shirt Challenge Winner, and various noteworthy contributions in the Charity Challenge will be showcased.