What does HomeFront do?
HomeFront is a non-profit organization that works to support families at high risk who have been impacted by domestic violence. Through a unique collaborative model, HomeFront provides specialized response plans for those whose safety has been compromised and ensures clients have the support, resources and education they need to break the cycle of abuse and live healthy and safe futures.
HomeFront supports thousands of people in Calgary each year and has an 83% success rate in reducing or eliminating family conflict. Your help makes this possible.
Charity Challenge - HomeFront
Five points can be earned within this section of the Charity Challenge.
[GIVE COFFEE & SUPPORT] - 1 point
- Donate (5) $10 coffee gift cards. These gift cards will allow victims of domestic violence to enjoy coffee while they meet with their caseworker in a safe and neutral location.
[GIVE SAFETY] - 1 point
- Donate $150 to provide a personalized and intensive safety plan for a victim of domestic violence.
[GIVE COURT SUPPORT] - 1 point
- Donate $500 to provide court support (from a certified case worker) for a victim of domestic violence who is required to testify in court.
[GIVE EXPOSURE] - 1 point
- Host a Lunch and Learn at your office in support of HomeFront.
- Invite a HomeFront staff member to speak at your office about the impact of domestic violence on our community and ways to help someone you may know that is dealing with domestic violence. This is available at no cost. Must be arranged with HomeFront directly.
[GIVE MORE] - 1 point
- Donate $1000 to provide wrap-around holistic support to help one family break the cycle of domestic violence.
NOTE: All donations to this charity are non-cumulative.
How To Give
There are a number of ways to give. Please see below for your options:
- Donate online
- HomeFront Donation Portal
- IMPORTANT: Be sure to indicate that your donation has been made on behalf of a CCC company. This will ensure that your company will receive appropriate points in the CCC Charity Challenge Results.
- Donate by cheque
- Address: HomeFront - 501 620 7th AVE SW - Calgary, AB T2P 0Y8 - ATTN: Tracy Neumann RE: CCC
- Cheques can be couriered directly to HomeFront (address listed above) OR dropped off at the CCC Charity Challenge Drop Off on Saturday, September 22.
- IMPORTANT: Be sure to indicate that your donation has been made on behalf of a CCC company. When you courier your cheque, please include a note that indicates your company name and that the donation is being made for the CCC Charity Challenge. This will ensure that your company will receive appropriate points in the CCC Charity Challenge Results.
- Tangible donations
- All tangible donations (gift cards) will ONLY be accepted at the Charity Challenge Drop Off on Saturday, September 22.
Other Important Info
If you have questions about this charity or anything to do with Home Front's involvement in the CCC Charity Challenge, please contact Tracy Neumann, Director, Fund Development and Communications. Contact info is as follows:
- Tracy Neumann (p) - 403.206.2100 EXT. 225 (e) - email@example.com
Questions about tax receipts?
Tax receipts will be automatically issued for donations made online.
Donations made offline will be receipted within 3 days and mailed.
If anyone has any questions or concerns regarding their receipts , please email [firstname.lastname@example.org]
If you have any further questions about the Charity Challenge, please email Robyn Malcolm (Partner Relations & Projects Coordinator at CCC) at [email@example.com]