Becoming a sponsor with Calgary Corporate Challenge has far-reaching and impactful benefits. Whether your company is looking to get your brand in front of an impressive corporate audience, to provide and be recognized for your support of the local Calgary community, or to encourage employee engagement and morale, CCC has an opportunity that will fit with your objectives.
- Your support matters to CCC. As a not-for-profit, Calgary Corporate Challenge relies on the generous support of local sponsors and partners to facilitate the September Games each year. As a sponsor, your company will receive recognition of your support at CCC events, on the CCC website, on CCC social media platforms, through CCC's monthly newsletter and at sponsor-exclusive events.
- Requests for additional recognition opportunities (i.e. features on the Jumbotron at our major events, sponsor speaking opportunities, etc.) can be accommodated depending on the decided agreement between parties.
- Stand out at the Games by directly aligning your company's brand with a CCC event, initiative, or cause. The September Games is a 16 day long event where over 10 000 employed Calgarians from both the public and private sector participate in CCC events around the city. An additional 1000+ volunteers from Calgary corporations give their time to this event as well. Your brand will be made visible to this audience and the public before, during, and after the Games.
- CCC will work closely with your team to understand your company's objectives and develop an activation strategy that meets these objectives while maintaining and promoting the integrity of your brand.
- CCC aims to prioritize return on investment for sponsoring companies. In the not-for-profit events world, ROI may be defined in a number of ways (increased brand exposure, positive employee experience, etc.). The CCC team will work to understand what ROI your company is looking to prioritize through your sponsorship commitment and focus all subsequent activation strategies around this.
- Calgary Corporate Challenge has worked to develop a series of processes that allow us to confidentially track statistics and demographics from our participants in the September Games. If your company is looking to target a specific audience within our broad range of stakeholders, CCC is able to provide numbers that will support this request. If your company is simply looking for a post-event report to analyze what group of stakeholders your sponsorship reached at any given event, CCC is also able to provide this information.
Creative Approval and Opportunity
- Your brand is important to you. We get it. (We like you for it!) CCC will work with your marketing team (or the equivalent) to discuss all creative activation pertaining to your sponsorship, including (but not limited to) all creative collateral, logo placements/use, and sponsor-specific content.
- Each sponsor that comes on-board with CCC is viewed and treated as a valued partner and stakeholder. Our team will communicate consistently and transparently with your organization throughout the sponsorship process.
- Our team is always available to answer questions, discuss ideas, provide further information, and do presentations for our partners as requested. Our goal is to deliver on the defined terms of all sponsorship agreements, and to go above and beyond to promote and engage with our sponsors whenever possible.