Volunteers are integral to the success of Calgary Corporate Challenge each year.
Calgary Corporate Challenge classifies volunteers into the following two groups: Primary Volunteers and Company Volunteers.
- Primary Volunteers are individuals who apply to become a CCC Volunteer.
- These individuals must be over the age of 18.
- These individuals do not need to be associated in any way with a participating company.
- Recruitment for new Primary Volunteers is ongoing throughout the year and is conducted by CCC.
- Over 80 Primary Volunteers help coordinate and run the September Games each year. This team commits many hours over multiple shifts during the Games (typically 20-30 hours per person).
- CCC's Primary Volunteers are also called on to help CCC run events outside of September (i.e. Human Bonspiel and Brain Freeze Trivia).
- Primary Volunteers go through a series of training shifts and meetings with the CCC staff in order to learn the skills and expectations associated with particular volunteer shifts. Training shifts typically take place over the summer months leading up to the Games.
- Primary Volunteers can choose to be a member of one or more of CCC's volunteer teams: 1) Company Support Volunteers, 2) Event Coordinators, 3) Logistics Team, 4) 50/50 Ticket Sales, or 5) Photography Team.
- Click on the "Primary Volunteers" tab to learn more and to submit an application to volunteer with CCC!