Calgary Corporate Challenge relies on over 80 Primary Volunteers to help coordinate the CCC September Games in each year! These volunteers fulfill a number of important and exciting roles. There is something for everyone! These roles include:
- Company Support Volunteers
- Event Coordinators
- Logistics Team
- 50/50 Ticket Sales
- Photography Team
- Special Events Team
Check out the "CCC Primary Volunteer Teams" page for detailed information about each of these roles.
Interested in getting involved? Fill out our sign up form!
The benefits of volunteering for Calgary Corporate Challenge are as follows:
- Volunteers gain important leadership and organizational abilities including time management, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills.
- Volunteers have the opportunity to engage in personal and professional networking with a variety of stakeholders.
- Volunteers gain hands-on, practical experience in large-scale event planning and coordination.
- Volunteers receive complimentary access to exclusive, volunteer-only events.
- Volunteers are encouraged to use their experience with CCC as a professional development opportunity.
- Volunteers receive a complimentary CCC volunteer uniform.
- Most importantly, volunteering with CCC is fun!
We value all of our volunteers and everything they do for our organization and the Calgary community! If you are interested in joining the team, we would love to meet you!
Sign up to become a CCC Primary Volunteer or contact us for more information!