Calgary Corporate Challenge relies on over 100 Primary Volunteers to help coordinate the CCC September Games in each year! These volunteers fulfill a myriad of important and exciting roles including Event Coordination, Company Support, Logistics, Photography and 50/50 Ticket Sales. There is something for everyone!
Sign up to become a CCC Primary Volunteer or contact us for more information. We would love to have you on board!
The benefits of volunteering for Calgary Corporate Challenge are as follows:
- Primary Volunteers take part in every aspect of the CCC September Games, thereby gaining comprehensive leadership and organizational skills.
- The CCC September Games allow for an abundance of personal and professional networking opportunities (including interacting with representatives from over 160 corporations in Calgary annually).
- Volunteering is a great résumé (and life-experience) builder!
- CCC volunteers gain hands-on, practical experience in large-scale event planning.
- Complimentary access to exclusive Volunteer Recognition socials and meetings.
- Complimentary volunteer uniform.
- Most importantly, volunteering with CCC is fun!
We value all of our volunteers and everything they do for our organization and the Calgary community!